Thursday, April 14, 2011

Prayer for People of Sarawak State Election 2011

14.4.2011

Prayer for People of Sarawak

Dear Heavenly Father, Yah'weh Alaha, the Creator of the Universe, in the name of your Holy Son Yah'shua, I bring the issue on the Sarawak State Election 2011 before your throne of Grace and righteousness. I ask for your forgiveness of all my sins which are committed by thoughts, words or deeds against your divine majesty. I plead the precious Blood of Yah'shua to cleanse me of all sins and unrighteousness. I plead the precious Blood of Yah'shua to cover myself from head to toes and to cover all my loved ones so that none of these demonic spirits could have power to cause any malice and harm.

By faith I put on the whole armour of Yah'weh Alaha so that the battle against Satan and his demons will not prevail against me and the Church. In the mighty Name of Yah'shua, I come against Satan and his hierarchy of darkness as stated in the Holy Bible.

Ephesian 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but
1. against principalities,
2. against powers,
3. against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
4. against spiritual wickedness in high places.

In the Mighty Name of Yah'shua (Jesus) the Messiah, the Son of Yah'weh Alaha, I bind Satan and demons of Hell who are invoked by Bomohs of Taib to do their assignments in the land of Sarawak.

In the Name of Yah'shua, I take authority over the Bomoh spirits and spirit guides which are invoked by the witch-doctors to cast spell and curses on the people of Sarawak so that they may remain spellbound to vote for Black Neons (BN) politicians who are selected or hand-picked by these Bomohs.

I command these demonic spirits to be bound right now and remain gagged so that they do not lend help to one another in the stronghold of Baligian, Kuching, Sibu, Meradong, Sarikei, Bintulu, Miri, Kapit, Belaga and the whole of Sarawak.

In the Mighty Name of Yah'shua, I implore Yah'weh Alaha to send 60 legions of mighty Angels ( 60 x 6,000 = 360,000 angels) to battle against the Satan and Bomoh spirits and release the people of Sarawak from the spell of these Bomohs so that they can vote without fear and guilty conscience of receiving the financial aid from the govt which is righfully their "returns" as Native Customary Rights owners of the land. I ask Yah'weh Alaha to send the Archangel Michael to battle the demons of hell and principalities in the air over the land of Borneo so that they will be bound and remain gagged in the Name of Yah'shua right now.

I plead the precious Blood of Yah'shua the Messiah shed on the Cross at Calvary to come in between the Bomoh spirits of Taib and the people of Balingian and Be'kelalan, breaking every curse and spell on the mind of the voters so that they can make the right choice on the candidate who can truly serve the people for many years ahead.

I come against the Satan the Devil and demons of hell which are invoked by the Bomohs to aid all the BN Politicians to be bound and gagged so that no aid can be rendered to them in any way. I implore Yah'weh Alaha the Almighty to help only those who deserve your help so that your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I pray against the powers of darkness which are invoked by the Bomoh Stella and other Bomohs of Taib to be bound and gagged so as to render them totally ineffective and accurate in their forecast and advices. May Yah'weh Alaha reverse all the curses from the Bomohs of Taib into blessings for the people of Sarawak. May the spell from these Bomohs be broken in the mighty Name of Yah'shua.

May the Spirit of Intercession goes with the Churches in Sarawak so that they may intercede for the voters in Sarawak, particularly the Christians candidates who have been chosen by the power on high to serve the people. I pray against all forms of money politics such as vote-buying, allocation of funds for the people during this election campaign to perish and bring no fruitful result in the mighty Name of Yah'shua.

I implore Yah'weh Alaha to help whosoever righteous candidates in this Sarawak State Election 2011 so that they may be elected democratically by the people without any influence of money and spell. I pray that those who play dirty politics, deception of any forms and liars will perish in this election. I pray for peace, good weather and a strong government to be formed to govern the State of Sarawak with integrity, corruption free, peace, prosperity, freedom of worship and usage of a title "Allah" be reinstated to the native Christians in Sarawak and for the Orang Asli in Malaya.

All these I pray in the most wonderful Name of Yah'shua, the Son of Yah'weh Alaha. AMEN!

Note: This format of prayer can be uttered every hour by folks who are prayer warriors until the results are announced on April 16, 2011. The most important time is during counting of votes period where many allegations of dirty tricks have been practised in the past.

No comments: